[Gluster-users] Gluster CLI reference

Marcin Dulak marcin.dulak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 07:54:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

I think the cli-main should contain all, even most obscure options.
Additionally, I'm not sure whether this is feasible, but maybe the cli-main
could include links to all places where an example usage of a option is
given.
The goal would be: I go to the cli-main page and if there is something I
want to do I have links with the examples of the usage.

Marcin