[Gluster-users] Peer isolation while healing

ML lists at websiteburo.com
Mon Oct 9 13:29:41 UTC 2017

That make sense ^_^

Unfortunately I haven't kept the interresting data you need.

Basically I had some write errors on my gluster clients when my
monitoring tool tested mkdir & create files.

The server's load was huge during the healing (cpu at 100%), and the
disk latency increased a lot.
That may be the source of my write errors, we'll know for sure next
time... I'll keep & post all the data you asked.

No way on the client side to force the gluster mount on 1 peer ?

Thanks for your help Karthik!

Quentin