[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.8.13 data corruption

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at outlook.com
Thu Oct 5 16:23:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

We're running Gluster 3.8.13 replica 2 (SSDs), it's used as storage domain for oVirt.
Today, we found an issue with one of the VMs template, after deploying a VM from this template it will not boot, it stuck at mount the root partition.
We've been using this templates for months now and we did not had any issues with it.
Both oVirt and Gluster logs is not showing any errors or warnings.
I exported the template and tried running on a standalone machine and it did not work.
Do you think this might be a silent data corruption ? Bitrot is not enabled.
Volume info can be found at:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/f~1jNIObDa2zoG7ATdCdZg

--

Respectfully