[Gluster-users] halo replication not working

atris adam atris.adam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:12:26 UTC 2017

Hi all

I have two data center in two different region (A and B), I have created
glusterfs volume with replica 3, one replica is in one region and other two
replica is in another region.

I have enabled the hale replication feature, I mount the volume in data
center A with its public ip and mount the volume in data center B with its
public ip.

when I copy data in data center A,  the data is copied in the bricks of
region A, but when I copy data in data center B, I desired the data to be
copied in the brick of resion B, but it does not happen and again it copies
the data in the bricks of region A.

Should I do anything special to have the halo feature?
How can I find out the problem?

thx alot