[Gluster-users] Gluster Summit BOF - Testing
jholloway at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 01:06:03 UTC 2017
We had a BoF about Upstream Testing and increasing coverage.
- More docs on using the gluster-specific libraries.
- Templates, examples, and testcase scripts with common functionality as a jumping off point to create a new test script.
- Reduce the number of systems required by existing libraries (but scale as needed). e.g., two instead of eight.
- Providing scripts, etc. for leveraging Docker, Vagrant, virsh, etc. to easily create test environment on laptops, workstations, servers.
- Access to logs for Jenkins tests.
- Access to systems for live debugging.
- What do we test? Maybe need to create upstream test plans.
- Discussion here on gluster-users and updates in testing section of community meeting agenda.
Since returning from Gluster Summit, some of these are already being worked on. :-)
Thank you to all the birds of a feather that participated in the discussion!!!
Sweta, did I miss anything in that list?
More information about the Gluster-users