[Gluster-users] Oracle DB write archive log files on glusterfs

Hemant Mamtora hemantrm at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:44:40 UTC 2017

Folks,

Currently we have the archive log files from a Oracle DB been written to
a nas location using NFS. We are planning to move the nas location use
glusterfs file system. Has anybody been able to write archive log files
of a Oracle DB onto a glusterfs file system/mount point.

If not done then do you all think that this can be done?

I am planning to perform some testing and wanted to have a better
understanding of this before I start.

--
- Hemant Mamtora