[Gluster-users] Gluster Developer Conversations - Nov 28 at 15:00 UTC

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Fri Nov 3 10:01:06 UTC 2017

I propose a talk

"Life of a gluster client process"

We will have a look at one complete life cycle of a client process
which includes:
* mount script and parsing of args
* contacting glusterd and fetching volfile
* how glusterd sends updates of volume options
* brick disconnection/reconnection
* glusterd disconnection/reconnection
* termination of mount

Raghavendra Talur