[Gluster-users] Slow rsync after upgrade from 3.6.6 to 3.10.2

Diego Remolina dijuremo at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:06:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

While we were running 3.6.6 we used to do a nightly rsync to keep a
backup copy of our gluster volume on a separate server. Jobs would
usually start at 9PM and end around 2:00 to 2:30AM consistently every
time.

After upgrading to 3.10.2, the same rsync job (nightly cron) is now
taking an extra 2-3 hours now finishing between 4 and 5AM.

What can I do to identify the cause of the slow down? What information
may I be able to provide for you to help me find why we are taking
much longer to perform the rsync now?

Diego