[Gluster-users] How fill my volume for test?

Nag Pavan Chilakam nchilaka at redhat.com
Wed May 31 09:23:54 UTC 2017

IMO, I kind of agree that there isn't a standard way to fill a file system(every vendor tries their own variant like chunk size,etc)?
Also, Don't take the IO methods for validation of perf tests based on the methods I mentioned, as I don't have comprehensive idea of perf testing.
If you are behind a certain usecase for your perf test, Kindly ellaborate the intent in details. Hopefully someone on this list with that knowledge can help you.