[Gluster-users] gluster remove-brick problem

ghy.83 at qq.com ghy.83 at qq.com
Wed May 24 08:02:32 UTC 2017

Hi,
	sorry for disturbing you again. I met another problem using GlusterFS.

	I have several machines with CentOs 7.2 and RDMA hardware and software installed. And I can confirm RDMA works well on these machines.
	I yum -y install glusterfs-rdma and glusterfs-server, and started glusterd . Created and started volume using transport type RDMA.

	But I can not mount the glusterfs-server on another client machine.
	the log error is: W [MSGID: 103071] [rdma.c:1289:gf_rdma_cm_event_handler] 0-data-client-1: cma event RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED, error 8

	In the documentation of gluster, I saw "NOTE: As of now only FUSE client and gNFS server would support RDMA transport.”
	so what is gNFS? How could I do to using RDMA transport type?
	please give me some advice if possible
	Thanks you very much.

by starshine from beijing, China at 24 June, 2017.