[Gluster-users] Rebalance + VM corruption - current status and request for feedback

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed May 24 11:57:02 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 11:18:07AM +0000, Mahdi Adnan wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Still no RPMs in SIG repository.

This depends on the CentOS team to sign and mirror the updates. The
packages are correctly tagged, but have not been signed+pushed yet.

You can get the updates by running this command:

  # yum --enablerepo=centos-gluster310-test update glusterfs

Those packages are not signed though. If that is important to you,
you''ll have to wait until the CentOS team caught up on their work.

HTH,
Niels