[Gluster-users] GlusterFS and Kafka

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Tue May 23 15:15:42 UTC 2017

If this was multiple clients I could see that possibility, but the single fuse client by which this file is being accessed should have a consistent state to the single application regardless of the state of the servers. How (and be specific, please, so I can understand the actual mechanism and explain it to others) is there a path through the graph in which this isn't true?