[Gluster-users] GlusterFS and Kafka

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon May 22 14:41:40 UTC 2017

Looks like a problem with caching. Can you please try by disabling all
performance translators? The following configuration commands would disable
performance translators in the gluster client stack:

gluster volume set <volname> performance.quick-read off
gluster volume set <volname> performance.io-cache off
gluster volume set <volname> performance.write-behind off
gluster volume set <volname> performance.stat-prefetch off
gluster volume set <volname> performance.read-ahead off
gluster volume set <volname> performance.readdir-ahead off
gluster volume set <volname> performance.open-behind off
gluster volume set <volname> performance.client-io-threads off

Thanks,
Vijay