[Gluster-users] gluster remove-brick problem

Nithya Balachandran nbalacha at redhat.com
Fri May 19 16:48:04 UTC 2017

Hi,

The rebalance could have failed because of any one of several reasons. You
would need to check the rebalance log for the volume to figure out why it
failed in this case. This should be /var/log/glusterfs/data-rebalance.log
on bigdata-dlp-server00.xg01.

I can take a look at the log if you send it across.

Regards,
Nithya