[Gluster-users] increase cache-invalidation performance settings?

Dan Ragle daniel at Biblestuph.com
Thu May 18 22:59:34 UTC 2017

In setting up my v3.10.1 cluster I found that using the newer
cache-invalidation features seemed to help performance in at least some
ways; but I haven't seen a lot of discussion about them following the
initial introduction.

     features.cache-invalidation: on
     features.cache-invalidation-timeout: 600
     performance.cache-invalidation: on
     performance.md-cache-timeout: 600

Has anyone noticed any gotchas in using these parameters? Also, has
there been any talk of increasing the allowed values for the
md-cache-timeout and cache-invalidation-timeout settings?

TIA,

Dan