[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Stuck Processes

Joshua Coyle joshua.coyle at probax.io
Mon May 15 02:32:01 UTC 2017

Hey Guys,

I think I've got a couple of stuck processes on one of my arbiter machines which is running in a replica 3.

These processes have an uptime of 233 hours and 179 hours and are using 600% and 350% CPU respectively.

Basically, I'm looking for some info on if it's ok to simply kill these processes, or if there's anything further I should be looking into in order to resolve this?
I'm still fairly new to Gluster administration, so any additional steps will need to be instructed in some detail (Sorry!)

Thanks,
[Probax]

Joshua Coyle

1300 885 117