[Gluster-users] VM going down

Alessandro Briosi ab1 at metalit.com
Thu May 11 07:14:11 UTC 2017

Il 11/05/2017 09:05, Krutika Dhananjay ha scritto:
> Niels,
>
> Allesandro's configuration does not have shard enabled. So it has
> definitely not got anything to do with shard not supporting seek fop.
>
> Copy-pasting volume-info output from the first mail:

Hi,
I know sharding is not enabled, I had the impression it's not stable
enough to be used yet.

Beside that as said the seek error is triggered when the VM is started
up not when it's suddenly stopped.

Though the problem still persists, yesterday I had a new down of one VM.

My next step will be to start qemu with debugging to see where it
crashes (or if it shutsdown by itself for some reasons)

If anybody has any other hint I would greatly appreciate.
If needed I might provide all the /var/log of the host/s.

Alessandro