[Gluster-users] Poor performance for nfs client on windows than on linux

Karan Sandha ksandha at redhat.com
Tue May 9 12:41:28 UTC 2017

Hi Chiku,

Please tune the volume with the below parameters for performance gain.
cc'ed the guy working on windows.

**

*gluster volume stop *<vol-name>* --mode=script*

*

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* features.cache-invalidation on

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* features.cache-invalidation-timeout 600

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* performance.stat-prefetch on

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* performance.cache-invalidation on

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* performance.md-cache-timeout 600

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* network.inode-lru-limit 90000

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* cluster.lookup-optimize on

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* server.event-threads 4

gluster volume set *<vol-name>* client.event-threads 4

*

gluster volume start <vol-name>

Thanks & regards

Karan Sandha