[Gluster-users] gdeploy, Centos7 & Ansible 2.3

Sachidananda URS surs at redhat.com
Tue May 9 10:44:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 2:54 PM, hvjunk <hvjunk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09 May 2017, at 09:15 , Sachidananda URS <surs at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 2:05 PM, hvjunk <hvjunk at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> <quote>
>>
>> [root at linked-clone-of-centos-linux ~]# gdeploy -c t.conf
>> ERROR! no action detected in task. This often indicates a misspelled
>> module name, or incorrect module path.
>>
>> The error appears to have been in '/tmp/tmpvhTM5i/pvcreate.yml': line 16,
>> column 5, but may
>> be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.
>>
>> The offending line appears to be:
>>
>>   # Create pv on all the disks
>>   - name: Create Physical Volume
>>     ^ here
>>

> That is strange. Can you please give me the following output?
>
> $ rpm -qa | grep deploy
> $ rpm -qa | grep ansible
>

> [root at linked-clone-of-centos-linux ~]# rpm -qa | egrep "deploy|ansible"
> gdeploy-2.0.2-6.noarch
> ansible-2.3.0.0-3.el7.noarch

I've fixed this issue. And you can get the new rpm from:
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/sac/gdeploy/epel-7-x86_64/00549451-gdeploy/gdeploy-2.0.2-7.noarch.rpm

The root cause for the issue is:

In ansible-2.3 ansible no longer considers modules under
ansible/modules/extras/ which is where we used to keep the
gdeploy related modules. The above release will fix the issue.

Can you please try now and let us know?

-sac