[Gluster-users] Elasticsearch facing CorruptIndexException exception with GlusterFs 3.10.1

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon May 8 12:11:52 UTC 2017

On 05/08/2017 05:32 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> Abhijit,
>           We released gluster-block v0.2 just this Friday for which RHEL
> packages are yet to be built.
>
> +Kaleb,
>       Could you help with this please?
>
> Prasanna,
>       Could you let Abhijit know the rpm versions for tcmu-runner and
> other packages so that this feature can be used?

For RHEL 7?

Do you want CentOS Storage SIG packages?

And what is the status of getting this into Fedora, which could include
EPEL (instead of CentOS Storage SIG)?

In the mean time I can try scratch builds in Fedora/EPEL using the
src.rpm from the COPR build. If there are no dependency issues that
should work. For now.

--

Kaleb