[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Enabling shard on EC

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Fri May 5 06:23:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

Work is in progress for this (and going a bit slow at the moment because of
other priorities).

At the moment we support sharding only for VM image store use-case - most
common large file + single writer use case we know of.

Just curious, what is the use case where you want to use shard+EC?

-Krutika

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 4:05 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com