[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Enabling shard on EC

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Thu May 4 10:06:30 UTC 2017

It is never been tested. That said, I don't see any missing pieces that we
know of for it to work. Please note that sharding works only for single
writer cases at the moment. Do let us know if you find any problems and we
will fix them.

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Ankireddypalle Reddy <areddy at commvault.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>       Are there any known negatives of enabling shard on EC. Is this a
> recommended configuration?.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Ram

> "This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for
> the
> sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or
> distribution
> by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by
> mistake,
> please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

Pranith