[Gluster-users] Hot Tier

Hari Gowtham hgowtham at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 09:16:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

Before you try turning off the perf translators can you send us the following,
So we will make sure that the other things haven't gone wrong.

can you send us the log files for tier (would be better if you attach
other logs too),
the version of gluster you are using, the client, and the output for:
gluster v info
gluster v get v1 performance.io-cache
gluster v get v1 performance.quick-read

Do send us this and then we will let you know what should be done,
as reads should also cause promotion

Hari Gowtham.