[Gluster-users] Community Meeting 2017-07-19

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 06:16:30 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 8:08 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a (late) reminder about today's meeting. The meeting begins in
> ~20 minutes from now.
>
> The meeting notepad is at https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings
> and currently has no topics for discussion. If you have anything to be
> discussed please add it to the pad.
>
> ~kaushal

Apologies for the late update.

The last community meeting happened with good participation. I hope to
see the trend continuing.

The meeting minutes and logs are available at the links below.

The next meeting is scheduled for 2nd August. The meeting notepad is
at [4] for your updates and topics for discussion.

See you at the next meeting.

~kaushal

[1]: Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2017-07-19/community_meeting_2017-07-19.2017-07-19-15.02.html
[2]: Minutes (text):
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2017-07-19/community_meeting_2017-07-19.2017-07-19-15.02.txt
[3]: Log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2017-07-19/community_meeting_2017-07-19.2017-07-19-15.02.log.html
[4]: https://bit.ly/gluster-community-meetings

Meeting summary
---------------
* Should we build 3.12 packages for old distros  (kshlm, 15:06:23)
  * AGREED: 4.0 will drop support for EL6 and other old distros. Will
    see what can be done if and when someone wants to do it anyway.
    (kshlm, 15:21:48)

* Is 4.0 LTM or STM?  (kshlm, 15:24:04)
  * AGREED: 4.0 is STM. Will take call on 4.1 and beyond later.  (kshlm,
    15:38:54)
  * ACTION: shyam will edit release pages and milestones to reflect 4.0
    is STM.  (kshlm, 15:39:59)

Meeting ended at 16:02:12 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* shyam will edit release pages and milestones to reflect 4.0 is STM.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* shyam
  * shyam will edit release pages and milestones to reflect 4.0 is STM.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------