[Gluster-users] Gluster set brick online and start sync.

Alexey Zakurin a at zakurin.ru
Mon Jul 17 12:26:29 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,

Please, help to fix me a problem.

I have a distributed-replicated volume between two servers. On each
server I have 2 RAID-10 arrays, that replicated between servers.

Brick gl1:/mnt/brick1/gm0                   49153     0          Y
13910
Brick gl0:/mnt/brick0/gm0                   N/A       N/A        N
N/A
Brick gl0:/mnt/brick1/gm0                   N/A       N/A        N
N/A
Brick gl1:/mnt/brick0/gm0                   49154     0          Y
13613

On gl0 node arrays was terminated and removed. After that, new arrays
was created and mounted.
After trying to restart service, new bricks was not bring online in
array status and massive was not synced.

Gluster volume start force not helped me. Please, help.

Great thanks!