[Gluster-users] Volume rebalance issue

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Sun Feb 26 14:37:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

We fixed this (thanks to Satheesaran for recreating the issue and to
Raghavendra G and Pranith for the RCA) as recently as last week.
The bug was in DHT-shard interaction.

The patches are https://review.gluster.org/#/c/16709/ followed by
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/14419 to be applied in that order.

Do you mind giving these a try before it makes it into the next .x releases
of 3.8, 3.9 and 3.10?
I could make the src tarball with these patches applied if you like.

-Krutika