[Gluster-users] Gluster performance is paramount!

Vahric Muhtaryan vahric at doruk.net.tr
Sat Feb 25 09:16:28 UTC 2017

Hello Ernie ,

Actually why not really set it Raid0 also for mail server raid10 should be
fine , you can do it both .
Actually I m not real gluster user but just only tried for vm instances . I
find from blogs fro small io you should also care and tune about LOOKUP
issues
One more actually I don¹t know how you are handling HA but with glusterfs
but I believe that if you are not using NFS Ganesha you have single point of
failure everytime , isn't it ?

Regards
VM