[Gluster-users] self heal failed, on /

Mohammed Rafi K C rkavunga at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 07:48:59 UTC 2017

On 02/24/2017 11:47 AM, max.degraaf at kpn.com wrote:

> The version on the server of this specific mount is 3.7.11. The client
> is running version 3.4.2.

It is always better to have everything in one version, all clients and
all servers. In this case there is huge gap between the versions, 3.7
and 3.4 .

An additional thing is the code running on 3.4 is replicaV1 code and on
3.7 it v2, meaning there is huge difference to the logic of
replication/healing. So I recommend to keep all the gluster instances to
the same version

~Rafi