[Gluster-users] openshift, persistent volumes, and gluster

Joseph Lorenzini jaloren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 23:42:08 UTC 2017

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the pointers. I had seen the documentation for dynamic
provisioning but it seemed like that would be more advanced and I wanted to
just do a basic POC. That's why I tried the basic gluster example
<https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/storage_examples/gluster_example.html>
instructions. I believe I followed those instructions to the letter and yet
i can't find any logs that would indicate why openshift can't mount the
volume. Its making me wonder if anyone has actually gotten this to work so
that's why i was asking if anyone had. :)

I'll certainly give the heketi route a shot, but its a bit disturbing that
I can't find any logs to indicate what the heck is wrong on openshift's end
nor any documentation that would tell where to look.

Joe