[Gluster-users] why is geo-rep so bloody impossible?

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 13:29:34 UTC 2017

This could happen if two same ssh-key pub keys one with "command=..." and one with out
distributed to slave ~/.ssh/authorized_keys. Please check and remove the one without "command=..".
It should work. For passwordless SSH connection, a separate ssh key pair should be create.

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R