[Gluster-users] Advice for sizing a POC

Serkan Çoban cobanserkan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:14:36 UTC 2017

With 1GB/file size you should definitely try JBOD with disperse volumes.
Gluster can easily get 1GB/per node network throughput using disperse volumes.

We use 26 disks/node without problems and planning to use 90 disk/node.

I don't think you'll need SSD caching for sequential read heavy workload...

Just test the workload with different disperse configurations to find
the optimum for your workload.