[Gluster-users] initial pool setup -- bidirectional probe required?

Joseph Lorenzini jaloren at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:03:13 UTC 2017

Hi Atin,

That's quite interesting. Why does a system with multiple ips make that
necessary? Would you be able to provide an explanation on what the probe is
actually doing and what it is used for? Or alternatively point me to some
documentation that lays this out? Gluster official docs don't seem to
really explore this in any detail from what I could find.

Thanks,
Joe