[Gluster-users] Syntax for creating arbiter volumes in gluster 4.0

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri Dec 22 04:31:41 UTC 2017

Thanks wk, Jim and Shyam for the feedback.  Let us go with `replica 2
arbiter 1` in that case.

@Shyam, There are no plans to make arbiter count more than 1, but I
think it is better to have it stated explicitly. If we are not going
with a new volume type but  say `replica 2 arbiter` and give 3 brick
paths, it can be confusing, so sticking to `replica 2 arbiter 1 for now.

Regards,
Ravi