[Gluster-users] Wrong volume size with df

Tom Fite tomfite at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 15:24:48 UTC 2017

I'm seeing a similar issue. It appears that df on the client is reporting
the *brick* size instead of the total pool size. I think that this started
happening after one of my servers crashed due to a hardware issue.

I'm running a distributed / replicated volume, 2 boxes with 3 bricks each,
gluster 3.12.1

Thanks
-Tom