[Gluster-users] Gluster consulting

Herb Burnswell herbert.burnswell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 20:04:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

Sorry, I just saw the post
<http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2017-December/033053.html>
from last week

I have seen this page <https://www.gluster.org/support/> before, however
other than Red Hat (who I've spoken with and we're not ready to pay for
their enterprise gluster offering) these companies appear to all be located
in Europe.  Ideally, it would be easier for us to work in a closer time
zone (PST) to have better overlap during business hours.

If nothing else is available I understand, I just want to see if anyone
knew of other options.

Thanks again,

HB