[Gluster-users] gluster and nfs-ganesha

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at hetz.biz
Mon Dec 4 14:13:14 UTC 2017

Hi Jiffin,

I looked at the document, and there are 2 things:

1. In Gluster 3.8 it seems you don't need to do that at all, it creates
this automatically, so why not in 3.10?
2. The step by step guide, in the last item, doesn't say where exactly do I
need to create the nfs-ganesha directory. The copy/paste seems irrelevant
as enabling nfs-ganesha creates automatically the ganesha.conf and a
subdirectory (called "exports") with the volume share configuration file.

Also, could someone tell me whats up with no ganesha on 3.12?

Thanks