[Gluster-users] Manually delete .glusterfs/changelogs directory ?

Everton Brogliatto brogliatto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 06:56:16 UTC 2017

Hi Mabi,

If you will not use that geo-replication volume session again, I believe it
is safe to manually delete the files in the brick directory using rm -rf.

However, the gluster documentation specifies that if the session is to be
permanently deleted, this is the command to use:
gluster volume geo-replication gv1 snode1::gv2 delete reset-sync-time

https://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Geo%20Replication/#deleting-the-session

Regards,
Everton Brogliatto