[Gluster-users] Gluster status fails

mohammad kashif kashif.alig at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:24:50 UTC 2017

Hi

I am running a 400TB  five node purely distributed gluster setup. I am
troubleshooting an issue where some times files creation fails. I found
that volume status is not working

gluster volume status
Another transaction is in progress for atlasglust. Please try again after
sometime.

When I tried from other node then it seems two nodes have Locking issue

gluster volume status
Locking failed on pplxgluster01... Please check log file for details.
Locking failed on pplxgluster04... Please check log file for details.

Also noticed that glusterfsd process is using around 1000% cpu usage.  It
is a decent server with 16 core and 64GB RAM.

Gluster version is 3.11.2-1

Can you please suggest that how to troubleshoot further?

Thanks

Kashif