[Gluster-users] physical servers vs virtual servers for glusterfs

atris adam atris.adam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 07:10:56 UTC 2017

I have 7 servers, I want to have openstack on them and also setup glusterfs
storage, which on is better?

1. deploy openstack on all 7 servers and setup glusterfs storage on vms
2. deploy openstack on some servers and setup glusterfs storage on other
servers (phycial nodes)?

which models are more practical in real environments?

by this question, I want to know, if I deploy glusterfs storage on virtual
servers vs physical node, what are the penalties?

thx everyone