[Gluster-users] [gluster-users] Gluster Summit 2017 Travel Deadline - September 8th

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Tue Aug 29 18:22:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Thanks for a great response to the Call for Proposals, we had an
overwhelming amount. I'll be publishing the schedule as soon as we confirm
with our speakers.
However, another deadline is coming up for us to make sure that we're
getting everything lined up in time: application for travel.

https://www.gluster.org/events/summit2017/ has the link for registration,
if you've not already registered. Within that form, if you're looking for
travel assistance, there's an option to select that.

If you need travel assistance, please fill out the registration form by
September 8th. We'll be able to make decisions the following week based on
how many applicants we have.

Thank you!
- amye

--