[Gluster-users] NFS versus Fuse file locking problem (NFS works, fuse doesn't...)

Everton Brogliatto brogliatto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:36:15 UTC 2017

Hi Krist,

What are your volume options on that setup? Have you tried tuning it for
the kind of workload and files size you have?

I would definitely do some tests with feature.shard=on/off first. If shard
is on, try playing with features.shard-block-size.
Do you have jumbo frames (MTU=9000) enabled across the switch and nodes? if
you have concurrent clients writing/reading, it could be beneficial to
increase the number of client and server threads as well, try setting
higher values for client.event-threads and server.event-threads.

Best regards,
Everton Brogliatto