[Gluster-users] GlusterFS as virtual machine storage

Pavel Szalbot pavel.szalbot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:14:17 UTC 2017

Hi, after many VM crashes during upgrades of Gluster, losing network
connectivity on one node etc. I would advise running replica 2 with
arbiter.

I once even managed to break this setup (with arbiter) due to network
partitioning - one data node never healed and I had to restore from
backups (it was easier and kind of non-production). Be extremely
careful and plan for failure.

-ps