[Gluster-users] self-heal not working

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 19:34:50 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

Is the file actually 0 bytes or is it just 0 bytes on the arbiter(0 bytes are expected on the arbiter, it just stores metadata)?  Can you send us the output from stat on all 3 nodes:

$ stat <file on back end brick>
$ getfattr -d -m - <file on back end brick>
$ stat <file from gluster mount>

Lets see what things look like on the back end, it should tell us why healing is failing.

-b