[Gluster-users] Glustershd error - Cannot assign requested address to port 24007

Ali Nebi anebi at iguanait.com
Fri Aug 18 20:24:01 UTC 2017

Hello,

I created a small cluster with 5 servers on ubuntu 16.04 and everything is
working ok so far, but I experience a weird problem with glustershd. On all
servers I get following error:

Aug 18 22:13:55 ws1 glustershd[16078]: [2017-08-18 20:13:55.604910] E
[socket.c:3287:socket_connect] 0-igrepo-client-3: connection attempt on
94.xxx.xxx.xxx:24007 failed, (Cannot assign requested address)

This error is reported for all volumes on all servers. Interesting is that
netstat shows that port 24007 is actually already listening and there are
established connections:

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:24007           0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

Gluster server and client: 3.11.2

Any ideas how to solve that problem? How can i debug it?

I am new user and i don't have experience with gluster and I will
appreciate your help for solving this problem.

Thanks and regards,
Ali Nebi

--
Iguana Information Technologies, SL
Bulevar Manzanares 6 - C4

Advertencia
-----------
Este mensaje contiene información privada y confidencial. Si usted
no es el destinatario, no está autorizado a leer, imprimir, retener,
copiar o difundir este mensaje o parte de él. En caso de que usted
reciba este mensaje por error debe borrarlo. Gracias.

Confidentiality notice
This message contains private and confidential information. If you
are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. In case
you receive this message by mistake you should delete it. Thanks.