[Gluster-users] 3.10.4 packages are missing

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Aug 7 12:45:01 UTC 2017

On 08/07/2017 04:49 AM, Serkan Çoban wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot find gluster 3.10.4 packages in centos repos. 3.11 release is
> also nonexistent. Can anyone fix this please?

I see 3.10.4 RPMs in
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-3.10/

and 3.11.2 RPMs in
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-3.11/

buildlogs is somewhat akin to Fedora's Updates-Testing repos. Niels
likes to have testing feedback on packages before he tags them into the
main repo at http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-3.10/

Also we are apparently still waiting for the CentOS admins to create
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-3.11, and at
this rate we should ask them to create
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/gluster-3.12 as well.

IMO we could tag the latest builds into the main repo after two weeks
even if we receive no feedback, just like Fedora allows.

--

Kaleb