[Gluster-users] Volume hacked

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Mon Aug 7 08:47:04 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 07, 2017 at 10:40:08AM +0200, Arman Khalatyan wrote:
> Interesting problem...
> Did you considered an insider job?( comes to mind http://verelox.com
> <https://t.co/dt1c78VRxA> recent troubles)

I would be really really surprised, we are only 5 / 6 with access and as
far as I know no one has a problem with the company.
The last person to leave did so last year, and we revoked everything (I
hope). And I can't think of a reason they'd leave the website of a
hungarian company in there, we contacted them and they think it's one
of their ex-employee trying to cause them problems.
I think we were just unlucky, but I'd really love to confirm how they
did it