[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.8 Debian 8 apt repository broken

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Fri Aug 4 08:56:30 UTC 2017

I managed to workaround this issue by addding "[arch=amd64]" to my apt source list for gluster like this:
deb [arch=amd64] http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.8/3.8.14/Debian/jessie/apt jessie main
In case that can help any others with the same siutation (where they also have i386 arch enabled on the computer).