[Gluster-users] connection to 10.5.6.32:49155 failed (Connection refused); disconnecting socket

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed Aug 2 01:19:27 UTC 2017

This means shd client is not able to establish the connection with the
brick on port 49155. Now this could happen if glusterd has ended up
providing a stale port back which is not what brick is listening to. If you
had killed any brick process using sigkill signal instead of sigterm this
is expected as portmap_signout is not received by glusterd in the former
case and the old portmap entry is never wiped off.

Please restart glusterd service. This should fix the problem.

On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 at 23:03, peljasz <peljasz at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> how critical is above?
> I get plenty of these on all three peers.
>
> hi guys
>
> I've recently upgraded from 3.8 to 3.10 and I'm seeing weird
> behavior.
> I see: $gluster vol status $_vol detail; takes long timeand
> mostly times out.
> I do:
> $ gluster vol heal $_vol info
> and I see:
> Brick
> 10.5.6.32:/__.aLocalStorages/0/0-GLUSTERs/0GLUSTER-CYTO-DATA
> Number of entries: -
>
> Brick
> 10.5.6.49:/__.aLocalStorages/0/0-GLUSTERs/0GLUSTER-CYTO-DATA
> Number of entries: 0
>
> Brick
> 10.5.6.100:/__.aLocalStorages/0/0-GLUSTERs/0GLUSTER-CYTO-DATA
> Number of entries: -
>
> Ibegin to worry that 3.10 @centos7.3might have not been a
> good idea.
> many thanks.