[Gluster-users] Gluster operations speed limit

Alexey Zakurin a at zakurin.ru
Tue Aug 1 10:16:09 UTC 2017

Hi, community

I have a large distributed-replicated Glusterfs volume, that contains
few hundreds VM's images. Between servers 20Gb/sec link.
When I start some operations like healing or removing, storage
performance becomes too low for a few days and server load becomes like
this:

13:06:32 up 13 days, 20:02,  3 users,  load average: 43.62, 31.75,
23.53.

Is it possible to set limit on this operations? Actually, VM's on my
cluster becomes offline, when I start healing, rebalance or removing
brick.

Please, help.

--
С уважением, Закурин Алексей Евгеньевич.
Telegram: @Zakurin