[Gluster-users] Testing gluster

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:26:45 UTC 2017

I would like to heavy test a small gluster installation.
Anyone did this previously ?

I think that running bonnie++ for 2 or more days and trying to remove
nodes/bricks
would be enough to test everything, but how can i ensure that, after
some days, all
file stored are exactly how bonnie++ has created ?

Probably, rsync would be better ? I can try to sync a directory with
millions of files
and while the syncing is running, trying to make some damages (power
off, unplug, etc etc).
After all, re-running rsync should not transfer any file, they should
be already present.

Right ? If rsync re-sync files, means that gluster has made some data
loss or data corruption.